Our Company (“Delight Calling”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the Delight Calling Mobile application software, Delight Calling (the “App”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from Users of the App. Refering
This Policy is incorporated into and subject to the Delight Calling Terms and Conditions. Any term not defined shall have the meaning as set forth in the Delight Calling Terms and Conditions.
1. What information about you is collected?
When you download our App and start using our Services, you will be requested to register with us and create a Delight Calling Account. By processing with such registration you give us your consent to collect, use and store the following information:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
Access to your address book
When you install the Delight Calling App on your mobile device, you are required to provide a mobile phone number to receive your access code via SMS. The phone number will be saved on Delight Calling servers. The phone number is also used to discover other Delight Calling App users who have your phone number in their address book.
You need to permit Delight Calling to access your address book in the mobile device. A simplified copy of the address book with information of name, phone number, ringtone of each contact will be on the Delight Calling servers. The phone numbers of each contact are encrypted in an irreversible way. The phone numbers and name of your contacts are used to build your Delight Calling friend list.
Failure to provide certain personal data may make it impossible for this App to provide its Services.
You are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this App and confirm that you have the third party's consent to provide the data to us.
2. How we collect information about you
In accordance with telecommunications market practice, Delight Calling collects certain usage statistics, including but not limited to: the phone numbers and/or other identification details of the calling and receiving party, the call start time, call duration, call quality, outages (“Call Details”) and maintains a call detail record (“CDR”) for each call that is routed through the system. The Call Details are collected and the CDR maintained for billing purposes and for the purposes of improving the Services and to fulfil our obligations under applicable laws.
We may also collect and store information about your usage of, and interaction with, the Services, including calls, messages, posts, information relating thereto, usage of the Service by geographies, device and connection information IP address, device capability, bandwidth, web browser software, referring website, statistics on page views, network type and traffic to and from our App.
Please keep in mind that when you provide information to us on a third-party site or platform (for example, via our applications), the information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party site or platform.
3. How we use your information
We are collecting such information for the purpose of:
- Improving our Services, for example by helping us fix bugs or by providing Services updates.
- Preventing cheating, crime or fraud (we may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention).
- To personalise and optimise our Services to you.
- As otherwise expressly set out in this Policy or as required by law.
4. Your control over your information
We provide you the ability to be able to make choices about the way we collect, use and share your personal information. Depending on the local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to receive offers and promotions from us for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and request that we amend or delete it.
5. Opting out of sharing information
If you do not wish for us to use your information for marketing purposes, or to disclose your personal information to third parties, you must let us know. You may do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you opt out of being tracked, we will ensure that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes.
6. Data Security, integrity, retention
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. The Delight Calling App and Services clients are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally or knowingly, directly or indirectly collect Personal Information on our sites from anyone under the age of 13 (or older in some jurisdictions). We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission. By using this App, you acknowledge that you are of the legal age to use it.
7. Third parties websites